Hi Zilliqans, here’s your February recap:
- Financial Inclusion Work progresses as Zilliqa grant recipient — Kenyan WealthTech startup NDOVU — launches in Nairobi. Born from a passion to lower access barriers rampant across financial services in Kenya — this is one project to definitely watch out for!
- $ZIL is available for purchase directly in Atomic Wallet with VISA/MC or SEPA, with attractive cash-back options. You can also use Atomic to stake your ZIL!
- XCAD Network released their 2022 roadmap, and continue to onboard world-class influencers to their platform.
- $LUNR surpassed 600,000 transactions, bringing tremendous activity to our network!
Creator Economy Updates:
- We’re onboarding tons of artists to work with us on generating high quality, secure and value-driven NFTs on Zilliqa. This month, would love to give a shout-out to the awesome work being done by:
- The Soulless Citadel
- Dr. Death Cult Club
- DopeCrew Friends
Or meet them all at our engagement corner on all things NFTs and Metaverse: https://discord.com/invite/K8BXDcuF
And on that note, we recently released teasers of Rialto and Metapolis. Trust me, you don’t want to miss these!
- ZRC7 — the Metadata standard for Zilliqa’s NFTs and creator economy was opened up for public feedback and finalised. This will give users an A-Z view into any NFT’s functionality — critical to a whole suite of emerging Web3 applications that are in the pipeline like Rialto and Metapolis.
- New Scilla features that will be part of the next Zilliqa release will include support for timestamps, code hashes and Chain ID query.
- Sandra Helou chatted with Paul Barron on key Q1/ Q2 plans for the smartly designed & spectacular XR-based Metapolis & Rialto, the digital home being built for global artists & collectors. Watch here.
- Sandra Helou also spoke about the importance of UX/UI in enriching the growth of Web3 for users at Tech Circus. Footage now available on our Youtube channel.
- Zilliqa’s partnership with RRQ signals our growing expertise in the esports and gaming domain. We’re excited to work with this Indonesian heavyweight (not to mention one in the global top 10 most watched leagues!) to unlock global opportunities for fan engagement using the blockchain.
All this and more underway at Zilliqa. Signing off for now!