Over the past few months, Zilliqa has been focused on enhancing its usability to drive adoption and provide solutions to enterprises with diverse needs. This week’s community update — which gives you a glimpse into the recent developments — demonstrates our priorities very clearly.
A few months ago, Zilliqa announced that it will be partnering with global WPP advertising giant Mindshare’s to study the benefits of blockchain-based applications in the advertising industry through a programmatic ad campaign dubbed ‘Project Proton.’ Just to recap, the collaborators besides Zilliqa and Mindshare include:
- MediaMath — A leading digital media buying platform and services company serving over 250B ad impressions a day
- Rubicon Project — An advertising exchange and an independent, publicly traded company on the NYSE)
- Integral Ad Science (IAS): A global software company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions, acting as leaders in viewability, brand safety and ad fraud
- Underscore CLT: A cryptographic ledger developer solution which provides business solutions
Zilliqa provided Mindshare with a secure and efficient smart contract layer to enable secure-by-design smart contract programming and verification. Basically, by using inputs from all partners, Project Proton automates settlements based on viewability-verification methods, thereby enabling a business model in which advertisers are only required to pay for the ad impressions that have been deemed viewable, brand-safe and free from fraud.
The test run for Project Proton, which was organized for Mindshare client PepsiCo Southeast Asia, revealed a 28 % increase in supply chain efficiency. Part of the pilot was to test Zilliqa smart contracts’ potential to automate the programmatic supply chain. These smart contracts utilise a Native Alliance Token (NAT) to reconcile impressions from multiple payment/data sources in near real time! Such technology offers tremendous promises to business owners — lower costs, and a structured approach to transparency. We hope to further develop this seamless end-to-end technology and help revolutionise the advertising industry in the near future.
Here comes a new challenger!
SuperPlayer is a roguelike, pixel-themed game developed by Krypton, who are also developing a dapp browser and NFT marketplace on Zilliqa. SuperPlayer is all set to be launched on the Zilliqa platform! Stay tuned for upcoming developments.
MathWallet (@Mathwallet), which is a robust and secure universal crypto wallet extension enabling storage of crypto tokens — is now also supporting Zilliqa native mainnet tokens (ZIL), and will support Zilliqa-based dApps in future. MathWallet is supported on several platforms, including the Web, iOS, and Android.
- Unstoppabledomains announced that .zil domain renewal fee are eliminated entirely: https://link.medium.com/Q6Fa2VlkoW
- Moonlet released a detailed guide for Users on how to prevent losing funds during the token swap phase: https://link.medium.com/P6H6Y8y0BW
- Hashacademy had just released their blockchain101 and smart-contract101 crash course video, check it out if you are curious what a blockchain is: https://youtu.be/wxZl507iBf0
- Blockchain Trainer created a quick tutorial for the usage of kaya to deploy and test Scilla smart contract: https://youtu.be/-tYJ1JXJuu0
Zilliqa in the News
For further information, connect with us on one of our social channels: