- Zilliqa launches a blockchain-verified, rewards-based CSR campaign; matched proceeds go to Singapore Red Cross’ relief efforts for those affected by Covid-19
- Also teams up with official certification partner NextID to issue immutable ‘certificates of appreciation’ for our Covid Heroes
Today, community across world are coming together to support each other in a time of great need. Singapore is no exception. In the past three months, people have united to serve others — either via a professional capacity, by working with governments to make essential goods and services accessible, or by being entrepreneurial and creating new solutions to address systemic gaps. They all have our immense respect and appreciation.
We understand that everyone is affected by this — yourself included. We’ve also realised the power of SocialPay can be a force for good, and that a CSR campaign could boost Singapore Red Cross’ relief efforts. In conjunction with Singapore Red Cross and certification partner NextID, we are thrilled to launch this SocialPay-powered campaign.
The process is simple: Tweet and get $ZIL. For each claim you make of 25 $ZIL, we allocate the equivalent amount to Singapore Red Cross as a donation for their efforts in helping workers and families affected by Covid-19.
As an optional feature, you can show your gratitude to those who have served their community at this unprecedented time by recognising these heroes and heroines, and generating a tailored digital, blockchain-verified certificate of appreciation, powered by our campaign partner NextID.
Campaign Duration: 26 May, 8 PM SGT — 28 May, 8 PM SGT
Official Hashtag: #ZILCovidHeroes
Instructions: We’re thrilled you want to help. Follow the simple steps below to give back:
- Get started with SocialPay by logging in to https://social.zilliqa.com/ in order to help Singapore Red Cross with their Covid-19 relief efforts.
- Connect your twitter account and link your Zilliqa wallet address (zil1…). If you do not have a Zilliqa address, this detailed guide will help you.
3. Once linked, you can use the suggested tweets OR create your own tweet. All tweets must include the hashtag #ZILCovidHeroes. If your tweet receives 5 or more likes, 25 $ZIL goes to your wallet address. Users can claim only one reward every 24 hours.
4. For each claim, Zilliqa will match your bounty with a like-for-like donation which will go to a wallet named “Singapore Red Cross wallet”.
5. Should you wish to do more, you can visit the Red Cross donations page through this link, where you can share a donation in fiat. *In this option, Singapore residents/corporates can avail of a 2.5 % tax dedication upon adding a valid UEN or NRIC number.
6. You’ll see a link which will help generate a tailored, blockchain-verified “Certificate of Appreciation” to recognise remarkable people who are stepping up to serve their community at this time. Share these certificates with them to show your appreciation, or share on social media as a shout-out! It’s completely up to you.
*Zilliqa will offer bonus of US$30 worth of $ZIL to three lucky participants for their special shout-out to a Covid hero or heroine (chosen by NextID Pte Ltd). We will also offer one a bonus of US$30 worth of $ZIL to three participants who make a direct donation to Singapore Red Cross.
This is not just a campaign. This is a call to action. How will you answer?
For further information, please visit: