ZILHive Grants — previously known as the Ecosystem Grants Programme — is now in its sixth edition. How time has flown! Under this Grants programme, Zilliqa continues to support talented entrepreneurs and developers building a variety of wallets, dapps, explorers and APIs. In this edition, our focus was on driving projects specifically designed to create value within the Open finance (OpFi) ecosystem via our Infrastructure and Innovation tracks. As always, we identified some promising candidates!
Having worked with excellent project teams in the previous five editions, we have further invested in some who were keen to take their projects to the next level. Zilon, Zillet and Button Wallet are some of the names you might be familiar with. Joining the roster are some newbies as well.
Here’s a summary of the seven projects we have carefully chosen this season.
- Unblock Analysis: This blockchain analysis tool will help track Zilliqa transactions and label them effectively using Machine Learning
- Torus: A One-Click login solution for Web 3.0
- Zilon 2.0: The earlier version of Zilon will be upgraded to include fiat withdrawal support, social media payment links and more marketplace plugins support
- Zillet 2.0: The earlier version of Zillet will be integrated with tools to support ZRC-2 tokens and $XSGD
- Data Timestamp: The team will create a data timestamp server and UI for Proof-of-existence of documents for Zilliqa
- BUTTON TG Bots: The Button Wallet team will create two Telegram bots to help enrich community engagement by creating creative incentive mechanisms for community members
- SocialPay: A talented developer joined hands with the Zilliqa team to enrich the UI and UX within Zilliqa’s existing SocialPay platform
We’re looking forward to seeing the teams behind these projects #BuildOnZIL, and refine the Zilliqa user experience in different ways.
Some of these project ideas are well on track and are almost ready to be implemented. You will be hearing about their progress in Q2 — and one of them will share an update later this week!
If you applied to the 6th wave but aren’t on this list — don’t fret! All this means is that your ideas need further shape, perhaps more collaboration, or alignment with our current focus areas. We encourage you to continue innovating, reflecting, and applying to our subsequent ZILHive grants editions.
If you’ve got blockchain-based business and product ideas related to Open Finance (OpFi) infrastructure and products, such as Decentralised Identity (DID), Trade Finance, B2B Merchant settlements, or Lending — consider applying to Wave 7 using the above link. You too could have the opportunity to join Zilliqa’s wonderful, growing global ecosystem!
For more information, please visit: