Calling All Zilliqa Gurus! — Infographic Contest
Dear all community supporters, we’re seeking the most informative and creative infographics on the strengths, features, and offerings of Zilliqa as a next-generation high-throughput blockchain platform!
- Infographic must fit into one page
- Feel free to utilize all materials currently available on Zilliqa
- Creativity is strongly encouraged!
Suggested topics (not limited to only these):
- Comparison of Zilliqa’s technology and features (how they are desirable in supporting dApps) vs other public blockchains
- Explaining the technology of Zilliqa, such as network sharding, PBFT, or Schnorr multi-signature
- Illustrating use cases that can be enabled by Zilliqa which would otherwise be less feasible, efficient, or secure using other public blockchains
- Illustrating use cases that will be significantly benefited by the secure-by-design smart contract language Scilla
- 75% Content accuracy, clarity & creativity
- 25% Visual appeal
- Community will vote for the 8 finalists, and the Zilliqa team will decide the final ranking; additional details on the selection process will be announced later
Deadline for submissions: 25 March 2018 (12noon UTC+8)
How to submit: Tweet your submission on Twitter with hashtag #zilliqacontest and tag @zilliqa. Feel free to include additional hashtags to your submission as well, be it #sharding or #scilla, etc.
First prize: 1 winner
- Round trip ticket to Singapore, in-person meeting and dinner with the Zilliqa team
- 200,000 ZILs
Second prize: 2 winners
- 50,000 ZILs each
Third prize: 5 winners
- 15,000 ZILs each
Questions? Please email [email protected]
- We reserve the full right in deciding the selection process and final awards
- Awards of ZILs are subject to KYC and jurisdiction constraints. We reserve the right to award the winners in corresponding USD or ETH under certain circumstances.